The Shy Knitter

Friday, December 07, 2007

I got tagged too....

I don't normally do these sort of things, but what the heck. My DKC knitting friend Jacquie Blackman tagged me on her blog, so I will continue on in the spirit of giving (tis the season).

THE RULES:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

THE THINGS:
1. I have been known to loudly snore since I was 13.
2. I can't stand corn (on the cob, in a can or in any other format).
3. I still have quite a few baby teeth in my mouth.
4. I only started drinking alcohol a few years ago.
5. My baby toe nail can easily come off (sorry, is that too much information?)
6. I used to be agoraphobic
7. I can't sleep with out a 'hugging pillow'

Like Jacquie, I am not leaving a comment in people's blogs. But my reason is I am tired (at 9:51 p.m. on a Friday night) and really should be going to bed (such a party animal). I do appreciate her thinking of me and including me in this little exercise.
Hopefully the following people do as well:

Eden
Shauna
Alyssa
Jennifer
Tracey
Brooke
Bob (yes, I know this is the dog on Ravelry, but I ran out of people I know who blog)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home