The Shy Knitter

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It must be me....

It never ceases to amaze me how often I think this. If I am knitting a pattern and something doesn't make sense, it must be me screwing it up (even if I have to go over it 10 times and still doesn't work). I don't think I am alone in this....in fact I know I am not.

Today at work two police officers came to our company to interview people about an incident last Friday. My first thought, oh my god....what did I do??? Funny thing is, my friend/coworker who was also interviewed had the same thoughts.

Sort of like going to a boarder crossing. You know you aren't smuggling, you are within your limit, don't have firearms, undeclared alchol or anything else that can get you in trouble. And yet your heart pounds and you worry about them believing you.

Where does this lack of confidence come from??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home