The Shy Knitter

Monday, August 13, 2007

Shauna, don't look at this until after Sunday....

OK, well, she is sure to look now. Right? I didn't have to tell her what I was doing, and was able to find out what colours she is using for her wedding, fall colours.

So the shower is on Sunday, and I have got the blocking in place tonight. I hate, HATE, knitting to a deadline. What if something screws up? What if it looks awful? Now that the knitting is done, I am worried about the blocking. When the blocking is done, I will worry about the sewing in the elastic. I am trying to get this done ASAP, as Heather's cousin is coming in from Vancouver on Thursday, and I won't have anymore time to devote to this little project.
Think positive knitting thoughts for me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home