The Shy Knitter

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ok Shauna, you can look now....


The shower is in a couple of hours, and I put the finishing touches on the garter this morning. Overall, I am very happy with the results, and hopefully Shauna feels the same. I will post again later tonight to tell you how it went.
This project has had a lot of help from many people.....Ravelry (knitting website) for getting me in touch with people who have already done this pattern and gave me advice, Annette and Flora for giving me ideas on how to sew on the bias tape and attach the elastic, Eden and Jennifer H. for doing 'fittings' for me.
I've learned much from knitting this little garter, the most important of which is I can knit just about anything with some help, perseverance and drawing on my past skills. It has also reaffirm to me that I love knitting, as it is a wonderful way to show people I care for, how much I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home